Visit Paul's Painted Camel Art Gallery in Macedonia right on Main Street! Here you'll find a number of pieces made by Paul, as well as many art pieces from his colleagues. Hours are very flexible, but here's a sneak peek if you can't come over today!
Artists featured at The Painted Camel Gallery
Here are some of the srtists featured in our gallery, as well as their chosen medium:
- Adams, Duane - painting
- Clark, Patricia - material designer
- Culver, Bob - painting
- Cunningham, Clay - potter
- Dewaele, Robert - sculptor
- Noble, Bud - nature photographer
- Dorland, Delores - watercolorist, fabric artist
- Dykstra, Chad - potter
- Fairbanks, Nancy - potter, sculptor
- Forristall, Diane - local honey [beekeeper]
- Groskurth, Regina - photography
- Hackett, Marilyn - weaver
- Hansen, Roger - wood turner
- Harding, Foster - author
- Hubbell, Tom - potter
- Joffe-Bouska, Marcia - painting, jeweler
- Koch, Paul - potter
- Lindburg, Archie - wood turner
- McDermott, Bobbie - jeweler, designer
- Maxa, Sandy - basketmaker
- Mertz, Thomas Lee - author, sculptor
- Neary, Ida - milliner
- Noonan, Susan - jeweler, designer
- Peters, Denice - pastel artist
- Paul, Robin - sculptor, painter
- Raney, Skip - custom furniture
- Rogers, Dennis - photographer
- Scheuermann, Keleigh - potter
- Schmit, Kristin - photography
- Sherer, Michael - photography
- Thompson, Lou Anne - spinner, weaver, felting
- Wentworth, Sandra - jeweler
- Winchester, Tony - potter
- Macedonia Historical Preservation Society - museum gifts
Welcome to the New Year, 2017!
A huge thank you to our loyal customers for your patronage in 2016. As the new business in town, Paul and I are most grateful and we want you to know that we wouldn't be here without you!
Click on our Events page to see the new events we have planned for 2017. We encourage you to check out our website and Facebook page and look for our Constant Contact newsletters for more information and updates.
Paul and Carol Jean Koch
Please call 712-310-4534 for an appointment.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Or by appointment
We are now taking applications for people who are interested in learning the art of pottery making. Please contact Carol Jean at 712-310-4534 for further information.
Please click here for a list of our upcoming events.
The Painted Camel Gallery is located at:
320 Main Street
Macedonia, IA 51549
Please click here for a detailed map and directions to the gallery.